Hit the jackpot with this multi-sport balance of collection bundle. Plenty of prized autographs and other treasures await in this selection of (70+) items, including pieces signed by Willie Mays, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Wayne Gretzky, Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken Jr., Stan Musial, Jake LaMotta, and many others. Unless noted, signature strength ranges ("7" to "10"), and the items are in better to like-new condition. Auction LOA from JSA.
(4) Multi-signed bats:
1.) "Players of the Decade" with an engraved plate on a Rawlings bat, signed by Willie Mays with "60s" inscription, Pete Rose with "70s", Mike Schmidt with "80s";
2.) "1955 Dodgers Heroes" with an engraved plate on a Rawlings bat, signed by Sandy Koufax, Duke Snider, Tom Lasorda, Johnny Podres;
3.) "1901-1960 Senators" label on a Cooperstown Bat Co. Vintage Club Series bat, signed by Roy Sievers, Jim Lemon, Wilmer Fields, Henry W. Thomas, Ron Menchine;
4.) "1990 World Champions" with Cincinnati Reds logo on a black Rawlings bat, signed by Rob Dibble, Lou Pinella, Paul O'Neill, Barry Larkin, Norm Charlton, Hal Morris;
(3) Single-signed bats: Frank Howard, Don Baylor, Jose Canseco;
(4) Unsigned bats: Roberto Clemente photo, 1993 Colorado Rockies "Inaugural Season", 1998 All-Star Game, 1998 "Mighty Mac 70";
Mike Schmidt single-signed Franklin fielder's glove LE numbered "186/950";
(2) Framed autograph displays: 12-1/2 x 17-1/2" with Harry Caray signed 1968 bank check; 20x26 Jake LaMotta ("6") on an art print LE numbered "43/250" and signed by the artist;
Cal Ripken Jr. 12x15 "Iron Man" plaque (acrylic photo cover has surface loss at bottom left);
(2) Single-signed Wilson footballs: Howie Long, Herb Johnson (personalized);
Brooks Robinson single-signed Orioles cap;
Jake LaMotta single-signed Everlast boxing glove;
(5) Single-signed mini-helmets: Dave Kingman, Javy Lopez, Cal Ripken Jr., Dom DiMaggio, Jim Bunning;
(14) Single-signed 8x10 photos: Stan Musial, (2) different Nolan Ryan, Mike Schmidt, Cal Ripken Jr., Joe Montana, Wayne Gretzky, Don Larsen, Bobby Thomson, Sibby Sisti (personalized), Dave Kingman, Whitey Kurowski, Stephen Baker, Mills Lane;
Dwight Gooden and Frank Viola dual-signed 8x10 photo;
(2) Single-signed 11x14 photos: Stan Musial, Bob Feller;
(2) Single-signed 3-1/2 x 5" photos: Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris;
(3) Single-signed postcards: Bob Feller, Esteban Loaiza, Steve Pegues;
Bob Feller single-signed cachet;
Dan Marino 1996 UD "50,000 Career Passing Yards" die cut card with facsimile autograph, LE numbered "116/10,000";
(30) Assorted commemorative baseballs, some with facsimile autographs.
Frames included with lots: while we make every effort to protect the frames included in these lots during pre-auction storage and post-auction shipping, we are not responsible for any damage to the frames themselves, and no refunds will be given due to frame damage.
Due to considerable size and weight, this lot will incur a significant shipping fee.