A well of prized autographs arrives, with this collection of (66) signed baseball flats. The high powered selection is loaded with Hall of Famers and stars, and signature strength ranges ("7" to "10"). Auction LOA from JSA, unless noted.
Hank Aaron 1979 check mounted on a backer, with a Perez-Steele postcard;
Brooks Robinson 1971 Topps card #331 encapsulated by SGC with an Authentic designation;
Warren Spahn 1955 Red Man card without tab;
(9) Yellow Hall of Fame plaque postcards: Sandy Koufax, Lloyd Waner, Bill Dickey, Sam Rice, (2) Bill Terry, "Lefty" Gomez, Charlie Gehringer, Burleigh Grimes;
George Kelly orange Hall of Fame plaque postcard;
(2) Perez-Steele postcards: Tom Seaver, Bill Dickey;
(2) Real photo postcards: Stan Musial, Frank Robinson;
Tom Seaver cachet.
(2) Perez-Steele Great Moments cards: "Buck" Leonard with "HOF 1972" and JSA basic cert/sticker, Earl Weaver with "HOF 96";
(7) Yellow Hall of Fame plaque postcards: Carl Hubbell, Max Carey with "No Swing-No Hit", Edd Roush signed on the front and back, Joe McCarthy, (2) Ted Lyons, Billy Herman;
(10) Perez-Steele postcards: Johnny Bench, Jim Palmer, Bob Feller, Al Barlick, Ray Dandridge, "Jocko" Conlan, "Duke Snider, (2) Edward Stack, multi-signed with Dick Perez/Frank Steele/Peggy Steele;
(13) Real photo postcards: Johnny Mize, Bob Lemon, Lou Boudreau, "Yogi" Berra, "Whitey" Ford, Warren Spahn, Robin Roberts, Jim Palmer, Bob Feller, Enos Slaughter, Joe Wood, Charlie Devens, Art Schult;
(6) Trading cards: George Brett, Bill Mazeroski, Frank Howard, "Bucky" Dent, "Preacher" Roe, Bill Skowron;
Brooks Robinson 1992 Front Row set of (5) cards with (1) signed;
(2) Stan Musial photo/bio cards;
Tony Oliva 1984 TCMA over-sized card;
Jim Gilliam baseball sticker affixed to an index card;
(5) Small photos: "Buck" Leonard, Bob Johnson, "Judy" Johnson personalized, Ted Page, Tom Ferrick with "NY Yankees 1950-1951".