Home -> View Lot

(625+) 1960s-1990s 7" Single/45 RPM Record Import Hoard from U.K. Collection!

Lot Number 1292

Quantity: Bid Starts: 07/21/2023 12:00:00 
Bid Open: 100.00  Bid Ends: 08/03/2023 22:00:00 
Bid Count: Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 0.00  Time Left: Ended
View Count: 15991   
    Previous Lot <--> Next Lot

From England, with Love! Crate diggers and vinyl hounds will find incredible value with these (625+) 1960s-1990s 7"/45 RPM import records direct from Liverpool, U.K. A slew of genres are featured including alternative, blues, classic rock, disco, electronic/house, folk, funk, hip hop, mod, new wave, rock, pop, reggae, R&B, soul, and many more!   Mostly VG to VG+ with 90% being original pressings. Over 55% are housed in original picture sleeves with the remaining 45% in generic (but 90%+ record label sleeves). While there are varying degrees of sleeve wear to include scattered instances of price tags or writing, the records have survived the decades in very playable condition! Some of the artists include:


Abba, Paul Abdul, A-Ha, The Bachelors, The Band, The Bangles, The Beach Boys, The Bee Gees, Billy Fury, Billy Idol, Bobby Vee, Bon Jovi, James Brown, Mariah Carey, Belinda Carlisle, The Carpenters, Eric Clapton, Dave Clark Five, The Crickets, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Duran Duran, East 17, ELO, Gloria Estefan, The Fat Boys, Fine Young Cannibals, Roberta Flack, Marvin Gaye, George Michael/Wham!, Debbie Harry, The Hollies, John Lee Hooker, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Rick James, Jefferson Airplane, The Kinks, Gladys Knight & The Pips, Daryl Hall, Brenda Lee, Huey Lewis & The News, Jade, Little Richard, LL Cool J, Ziggy Marley, Dean Martin, Johnny Mathis, Maxi Priest, Kylie Minogue, Alison Moyet, Willie Nelson, Olivia Newton-John, Robert Palmer, Pointer Sisters, The Pretenders, Debby Reynolds, Cliff Richard, The Righteous Brothers, The Ronettes, Diana Ross, Roxy Music, Sade, Bozz Scaggs, The Searchers, Bob Seger, Simple Minds, Simply Red, Soul II Soul, Lisa Stanfield, Status Quo, Steeley Dan, Rod Stewart, Donna Summer, The Supremes, Talking Heads, The Temptations, Peter Tosh, John Travolta, The Troggs, UB40, Bill Withers, Stevie Wonder and many, many more!





























Pictures  (Click on Photo to Enlarge)