Plenty of famous slugger autographs pump the muscle into this baseball balance of collection bundle. This varied selection of (33) signed and unsigned items, includes (5) Hank Aaron autographs, along with a good number of other all-time greats. Signature strength ranges ("6" to "9"), and the items are generally pleasing in condition. Auction LOA from JSA.
(4) Hall of Famer single-signed bats, with: Hank Aaron on an Adirondack Big Stick Hank Aaron Professional Model; Dave Winfield on a Cooper Dave Winfield 3000 commemorative logo Professional DW20-M model, LE numbered "150/1000"; Reggie Jackson on a Rawlings Bick stick Reggie Jackson Professional Model; and "Duke" Snider on a Louisville Slugger Genuine Duke Snider model, with the legend "Commemorating 407 Lifetie Home Runs, Limited Edition - 1988, 113 of 407" burned into the barrel.
Multi-signed Cooperstown Bat Co. Autograph Model bat signed by Hall of Famers: Juan Marichal, George Kell, Bob Feller, Eddie Mathews, "Duke" Snider, Bob Lemon, Al Barlick, Enos Slaughter, and Robin Roberts.
"Willie, Mickey & The Duke" 1986 print by Robert Stephen Simon on an 24x18 rigid foam backer, signed by (3) Hall of Famers with: Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays and "Duke" Snider. This piece shows moderate wear at a few points near the edges.
"3,000 Hit Club" 1995 print by Ron Lewis on a 37x20 rigid foam backer (light staining on the bottom border), signed by all (12) subjects, with: Hank Aaron, Lou Brock, Robin Yount, Stan Musial, Willie Mays, George Brett, Dave Winfield, Pete Rose, Al Kaline, Rod Carew, Carl Yastrzemski, and Dave Winfield (all Hall of Famers, except Rose).
(3) Hall of Famer single-signed 1980s tribute cards, with: (2) Hank Aaron, and "Duke" Snider.
(2) Hall of Famer single-signed 1980s Perez-Steele Great Moments cards, with: Hank Aaron, and "Duke" Snider.
"Duke" Snider 10-1/2 x 9-1/2" framed display with single-signed yellow Hall of Fame plaque postcard, and PM 10 pin (moderate oxidation stains at bottom) with ribbon and charms.
(3) Pins with: (2) "Duke" Snider: PM 10 (VG-EX, pinback absent), fantasy type after Salada coin (EX); and Magnavox Hank Aaron 715 Club (EX-MT+).
(17) Baseball cards without autographs range (VG-EX to NM) with: (6) Hank Aaron: 1961 Topps #43 NL Home Run Leaders, (2) 1973 Topps #100, 1974 Topps #1, 1976 Topps #1, 1976 Topps #550; (8) "Duke" Snider: (2) 1959 Topps #20, 1960 Topps #493, (2) 1961 Topps #443, 1962 Post #114, (2) 1964 Topps #155; and (3) Fleer: 1986 #649 Jose Canseco/Eric Plunk RC, (2) 1989: #285 Bo Jackson, #616 Billy Ripken with "F*%^ Face" on the knob.
Frames included with lots: while we make every effort to protect the frames included in these lots during pre-auction storage and post-auction shipping, we are not responsible for any damage to the frames themselves, and no refunds will be given due to frame damage.